Profiles in Leadership
These Northeastern graduates are at the helm of business worldwide.Read about them here.
Read about them here.
1. Company Commitment. Success Learning Systems, Inc, hereinafter referred to as "Success University" or "The Company", hereby commits to distribute its services, both today and in the future, through its network of Independent Representatives. Furthermore, The Company agrees that it will do everything within its power to help promote and support the network marketing system and the Independent Representative.
2. Of Legal Age. I state that I am of legal age in the state, region, province or country in which I enter this Agreement with Success University. By agreeing electronically or in writing I hereby agree to abide by the Success University Terms of Service, Policies and Procedures, and any other electronically or otherwise published rules governing my relationship with The Company, both now and in the future.
3. Need for Executed Copy of Invoice and Confirmation of Enrollment. I understand that Success University will require a signed "hard copy" or physical copy of the Invoice and Conformation of Enrollment form that was attached to the welcome email and is located in the Back Office under My Account and My Invoices. I understand that I will not be eligible for commissions as defined in the Success University Compensation Plan as published on the website until such time as The Company receives this signed original Confirmation of Enrollment. (Success University will update the Back Office once this requirement has been met. You can consider the Back Office update a Notice of Acceptance of your information.)
4. Unsolicited email; Zero Tolerance Policy. I understand that Success University prohibits sending Spam, also known as Unsolicited Commercial Email (UCE). The Company has a zero tolerance policy for Independent Representatives utilizing fax-broadcasting services that are deemed illegal under the TCPA of 1991. Any use of bulk Spam or illegal Fax-Broadcasting in connection with my Success University business may result in my termination as an Independent Representative.
5. Electronic Marketing Media. Auto Responders, mass email presentations or Internet broadcasts systems must be approved by The Company in writing or be on The Company's approved list of service providers prior to the use of such mediums.
6. Role of an Independent Representative. I understand that as an Independent Representative who has opted into the optional Success University Marketer Program, I have certain responsibilities including, but not limited to:
a) providing training and motivation to my downline Sales Team of Independent Representatives;
b) studying the product literature and learning to promote retail sales;
c) representing The Company services in an honest and sincere manner;
d) supporting my personally sponsored Independent Representatives to be successful;
e) presenting myself in a professional, courteous, and considerate manner to potential and existing customers and representatives regardless of downline affiliation;
f) honestly representing the Success University Compensation Plan;
g) familiarizing myself with The Company's Policies/Procedures as represented in my Back Office
7. Rights. I understand that as an Independent Representative, I have the following rights:
a) to sell the services offered by Success University to customers in agreement with the Compensation Plan and Policies and Procedures as stated on The Company's website; and
b) to sponsor Independent Representatives, in agreement with The Company Policies and Procedures. I understand that the Compensation Plan and Policies and Procedures may be changed or modified, both materially and/or immaterially, with or without my approval, and that I agree to be bound by any such Agreements; and
c) to cancel this Agreement at any time and for any reason with written notice to The Company within ten (10) days of purchase. With proper notification of cancellation or termination, Success University will repurchase unfulfilled services in accordance with current policy concerning this matter as stated in The Company's Policies and Procedures.
8. Affiliation with The Company. I warrant that neither my spouse nor I have been Success University Independent Representatives or have owned, had ownership affiliation with, or operated any Success University business in the past six (6) months in accordance with Company Policies and Procedures.
9. Independent Contractor. As an Independent Representative I understand that I am an independent contractor, and not an agent, employee or franchisee of Success University. I understand and agree that I will not be treated as an employee for federal or state tax purposes, nor for purposes of the Federal Unemployment Tax Act, the Federal Insurance Contributions Act, the Social Security Act, State Unemployment Acts, State Employment Security Acts or State Workers Compensation Acts. I understand and agree to pay all applicable federal and state income and self-employment taxes, sales taxes, local taxes, and/or local license fees that may become due as a result of my activities under this Agreement. I understand that Independent Representatives cannot under any circumstances incur any debt, expense or obligation on behalf of, or for Success University. I understand that as an Independent Representative I will not, for any reason, act as a spokesperson for Success University or its services in any manner to any media or publication without prior written authorization from The Company. I will not create, print, publish or distribute any literature or materials representing The Company or its services other than those produced or approved by The Company.
10. Not a Franchise. I understand that this Agreement and my acceptance does not constitute the sale of a franchise and that no exclusive territories can be granted to anyone, and that no franchise fees have been paid, nor can I acquire any interest in a security by the acceptance of this Agreement.
11. Earnings and Product Claims. I understand that I will make no claims or warranties of any kind including, but not limited to, any claims for earnings other than those included in Success University written or website literature. I will not make service claims which are not stated in official Success University literature and I am not permitted to create my own literature, sales aids or training materials without express written consent from The Company.
12. Failure to Pay / Non-Sufficient Funds. If I fail to pay for this purchase on the credit card submitted, then I authorize Success University to terminate my account immediately upon notice of failure to pay. If I fail to pay for this purchase I understand that I will lose any marketing commissions and/or marketing organization and future commissions and bonuses that may have been due me and that I will be placed on inactive status by The Company for a period of time to be determined by The Company. The Company will not be responsible for the loss of any commissions and bonuses or other payments because of delays or errors in orders, charges, receiving agreements, or other necessary information.
13. Amendments or Modifications. Success University may, at its discretion, amend The Company Compensation Plan and Policies and Procedures, any Promotional Offerings, Services, and/or terms of the Terms of Service. Notification of such changes shall be published and made available to all Independent Representatives in their secure website Back Office. I agree to abide by all such amendments. The continuation of my Independent Representative position with Success University` or acceptance of services, commission, bonus checks or other payments from The Company shall constitute my acceptance of any and all amendments from that point forward.
14. Acceptance of Application. I understand that I am not a Success University Independent Representative until The Company has accepted an original Confirmation of Enrollment signed in full at the location specified on this website as of the date of this Agreement.
15. Selling a Position. Independent Representative positions cannot be sold, assigned or transferred without prior written approval from The Company and all sales must comply with the current stated Policies and Procedures, as of the date of sale, as published in my secure website Back Office.
16. Review of Agreement. I have carefully reviewed the Success University Compensation Plan and Policies & Procedures and acknowledge that they are incorporated as a part of this Agreement in their present form and as modified from time to time by The Company. My violation of any of the terms of this Agreement or The Company Policies & Procedures may result, at the sole discretion of the Company, in forfeiture of commission and bonus checks or other payments from The Company, loss of all or part of my marketing organization, or cancellation of this Agreement.
17. Entire Agreement and Survivability. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and no other promises, representations, guarantees or agreements of any kind shall be valid unless in writing. If any provision herein is held to be invalid, all other provisions shall remain valid and enforceable.
18. Term. The term of this Agreement is one year from today and shall renew automatically each year thereafter on the anniversary date of this Agreement unless otherwise cancelled or extended by The Company.
19. Governing Law. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas and any claims or disputes between parties to this Agreement shall be subject to binding arbitration in the State of Texas, USA.