Recurring Billing FAQ
Below is a list of our most frequently asked questions. If you do not find the information you need below, please contact Customer Service and we will get back to you shortly.
- What is recurring billing?
- How do I set up my account for recurring billing products?
- Can I offer more than one recurring billing product per account?
- Where do I specify the terms for a recurring billing subscription or installment?
- Is the return policy any different for recurring billing subscriptions or installments?
- When can a customer cancel their recurring billing product?
- Once a customer cancels their recurring billing product, how will I know to stop sending them the product?
- What forms of payment are available for my recurring billing products?
- Can the payment for each rebill in a subscription be larger than the initial payment?
- Can I change the suggested retail price of my recurring products?
- How frequently can a customer be rebilled?
- How do I locate a recurring billing product in the ClickBank marketplace?
- How many commissions can affiliates earn on a recurring billing products?
- Does ClickBank offer installment payments?
- What is the difference between subscription payments and installment payments?
- Will ClickBank deliver my recurring billing products?
- Can I view all of the recurring billing products in my account?
- Is the recurring billing markup model the same as the standard product markup model?
- How does monthly billing work?
- How does bi-weekly billing work?
- How does quarterly billing work?
- How does annual billing work?
On January 24th, 2008 at 10am, I’m going to get a lot of hate mail.
Because on January 24th, 2008 at 10am, I’m going to unveil a never-before-seen system that will send *shockwaves* through the Internet marketing world and most likely tick off my competitors…
I’m FINALLY going to level the playing field and make it possible for total beginners to get a piece of the most profitable business on the Internet!
Be Prepared: This ISN’T some course or piece of software that you’ll have to shell out thousands of dollars for just so it can sit on your shelf and gather dust…
This is an explosively POWERFUL, step-by-step turnkey Internet business that can have you earning up to 5-figures or more in as little as 90 days.
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE
You will see a lot of people trying to sell Clickbank
products on the safelists, but most of them are failing
miserably. Mostly because they haven't read the tip we
are about to give you.
A few facts:
1) People rarely buy directly from safelists.
2) They are more likely to sign up for more information.
Most Clickbank vendors know this and they have a lead
capture system on their sales page. So when you send
them traffic people will end up on the vendor's list.
Sure they will be cookied and it will increase you
chances of making a sale...
...But wouldn't it be far better if you could get
the leads onto your own list? This way you could do
the follow up, make the sales AND have a list you can
send more Clickbank offers to.
Here is a case study for you:
If we wanted to sell this Clickbank product (not a
random pick, we do highly recommend this one):
We would not send safelist traffic directly to the
sales page. Instead we would make our own squeeze page
looking something like this.
If you are thinking "I can't do that!". Don't worry,
we have done the dirty work for you.
If you sign up for the report you will get details
on how you can get your own copy of that page. Plus
Michael will reveal his amazing case study on how he
made over 3500 in just 3 days with that product.
Get your report and squeeze page here: