President Obama's plan will rebuild and renew America by creating jobs and investing in the three areas most critical to our future
Make a Donation Today
You could be there on Inauguration Day as Barack Obama is sworn in as the 44th President. Ten supporters will be selected between now and midnight on January 8th to join the inaugural activities. You and a guest could be flown to Washington, D.C., put up in a hotel, and be part of this once-in-a-lifetime event. Unlike past inaugurations, this one won't be funded by lobbyists or corporations. Barack is counting on grassroots supporters like you to make this the most open and accessible Inauguration in history. Make a donation right now to make the inauguration a success.
Finding us in your spam mailbox? Please add us to your address book!
|:: PREMIUM IT MANAGEMENT TOOLS ::|
|IT Business Edge: Today's Headlines||
|DISCLAIMER: At the time of publication, all links in this e-mail functioned properly. However, since many links point to sites other than itbusinessedge.com, some links may become invalid as time passes.|
|This e-mail is sent by: NarrowCast Group, LLC, 111 W. Washington St., Louisville, KY 40202|
Copyright ©2003-2008 NarrowCast Group, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Sign up for these additional weekly e-mail reports to get the best return on your company's technology and talent:
How do you want to get involved?
Read through some of the most important ways that you can spread this movement now, and get started today. Election Day is only a few weeks away now, and it is critical that we do everything we can to be the change that we have been waiting for. Learn more by clicking on one of the options below to get involved.
- Use our online voter contact tool, Neighbor to Neighbor, to talk to people in your community.
- Volunteer with the official campaign organization in your area.
- Host a grassroots event.
- Visit our Organizing Resource Center to learn about more ways you can help.
- Register other people to vote.
- Create your own Personal Fundraising Page.
- Reach out to your community on Neighbor to Neighbor.
- Tell your personal and professional networks about our new online voter registration resource center, VoteForChange.com.
- Fight back against rumors and political attacks, and have your networks do the same on FightTheSmears.com.
- Make sure everyone you know is registered to vote.
- Share the latest campaign videos, emails and blog posts with your networks.
- Spread information: show your friends, family and neighbors Barack's policy stances.
- Visit our downloads section to get logos and graphics, make posters and dvds, and much more.
- Donate today.
- Make calls from home with Neighbor to Neighbor.
- Attend a grassroots event.
- Fight smear email campaigns by joining our Action Wire Team.
- Make sure you are Registered to Vote.
- Join our online community, My.BarackObama.com.
- Sign up to get information on official campaign events.
- Read HQ Blog or the Obama Bulletin to stay informed.