Today on CNET
CNET Top 5: Worst iPhone Apps
Please. Do not download these apps to your phone. You'll regret it.
- '60 Minutes' investigates Large Hadron Collider
- 'Smart' MP3 players with good taste in music
- The 10 hot Web redesigns of 2008
- Mini PCs that are vying for your attention
- Asus G50V: Gaming for the rest of us
- Video: How to watch free TV on the Web
- MP3 Insider: How to convert video for the iPod
- Alpha version of uTorrent for Mac leaked
- T-Mobile caves on 1GB data limit for G1 phone
- Video: Maximize your HDTV experience
- Is this a photo of the new MacBook Pro?
- What makes a spork worth $95? Nothing, really
- Ask the Editors: Managing multiple playlists
- Which DVDs will you rebuy on Blu-ray?
- Oh, it's on: Amazon MP3 takes on iTunes
- Is microSD the music medium of the future?
The entry-level Sony B-Series Walkman is a solid choice for the gym thanks to its ultracompact design, quick charge function, and integrated FM tuner--but beware of eye strain. Read full review
- 86: Chrysler goes electric CrAzayYy!
- Care for your delicates with Delicair
- Piaggio MP3 500ie, three days later
- Mitsubishi Evo XXVIII: A car for 2025
- Work in the mold--the Jello-O mold
- Review: Mio Knight Rider GPS
- Motorola takes big step towards the connected car
- Baking utensils fit for a kid
It's not a video handset, but the Motorola V950 is a great rugged cell phone for making calls. Watch video
Google's Android comes to life
The T-Mobile G1, also known as the HTC Dream, is the first phone to use Android, a new mobile operating system by Google. Check out our first images of the new handset.
We pit the T-Mobile G1 and the Apple iPhone 3G in a side-by-side comparison chart.
Next generation of iPods
gen iPod Touch
The iPod Touch 2G includes features that are light-years ahead of the competition, its design has improved, and its price has finally come down to earth.
September's iPod event ushered in an updated iPod Classic, redesigned iPod Nanos, and a minimal iPod Touch redesign and price reduction.
- Report: Apple TV could get update Tuesday
- Building show: Smarter homes, water out of air
- Gadgettes 108: The 'we've got the power' episode
- Video: New games for the iPod Touch
- Toshiba announces faster 1.8-inch hard drive
- How to convert video for the iPod
- Review: Archos 5 portable video player
- Go to iPod Central
The iPod is everywhere, perhaps even in your pocket. And if not, maybe you're ready to get one with the recent launch of the updated iPod Classic, the fourth-generation iPod Nano, the newly shaded iPod Shuffle, or the price-reduced iPod Touch. Our iPod resource page keeps you informed with the latest news, photos, and videos of the new players, as well as helpful reviews as soon as we write them.Go to iPod Central
1st and techGadgets for football fans
Watch now on CNET TV
We buzz-kill the new G1 from T-Mobile, the LHC decides to hold off on killing us all, and the kids...are freaking us right out. It's Buzz!
CNET Podcast CentralListen up!
Top on CNET Downloads
AVG Anti-Virus Free Edition
Protect your computer from viruses and malicious programs.
Latest on CNET ReviewsMega Man 9 (PlayStation 3)
Deals from Shopper.com
Samsung T10 MP3 Player & Recorder (4GB, black)
> Features 2.0-inch TFT LCD (320x240 QVGA Resolution)
> Built-in FM tuner and microphone
>Plays WMV, SVI, JPEG, MP3, WMA and TXT files
> Includes earphones and USB cable
$99.99 after $30.00 Instant Savings
See all deals